For many women, putting on lashes packaging seems as easy a breathing. They have no problem with putting on mascara correctly or applying lipstick without using a lip liner. Some women though will have to do some acrobatic moves just so they can put on their makeup properly. This goes without saying that it probably take them hours to come up with a perfectly made-up face.
If you’re also always having a hard time putting on makeup, there are certain tips and tricks you can follow to make the whole process go simpler and easier. These makeup tips and tricks include the following:
• Determine oifme your face type first before applying blush. Blush does more than just add color to your face. It also contours and defines your cheekbones. Makeup artists say if you have an oval-shaped face, apply a line of blush along the cheekbone. If you have a square-shaped face, go for a larger and circular application underneath the eyes.
• Clean your brushes regularly. The build-up of oils from your face will mix with makeup residue that can make your brushes a mess that you won’t want to use on your face. Clean your brushes at least every two weeks. When you use clean brushes, your skin will look healthier and more radiant. Your brushes will last much longer, too.
• Use a plastic spoon whenever applying makeup on your bottom lashes packaging. This helps you prevent getting any makeup on the skin beneath the bottom lashes. For best results, use a curved spoon since this fits perfectly against the curvature of your cheekbone.
• Heat your lash curler before using it. Use a hair dryer on your lash curler for approximately 5 seconds before using it. By using this heated lash curler, you’ll have curled lashes packaging that will last all day.
• If you want to have bigger eyes, use a white eyeliner pencil. To make your eyes look bigger, line your water line with white instead of black, as many ladies tend to do.
• Use eye drops to remove clumps from a tube of mascara. Each tube of mascara will gradually dry out and fill with clumps. Pumping your wand into the tube will only cause it to dry out quicker. To soften the mascara liquid and get rid of the clumps, add a drop or two of any kind of lashes packaging drops into the tube before using it.
• Finally, to get the appearance of having larger lips, line them outside of your natural line. The application though should be very slight since if you apply the line too darkly and too far from the natural line, it will be very noticeable and appear clown-like.